Virginia, February 1, 2010:
- Edmunds wanted to hang a pair of deer antlers is his office
- Edmunds discovered that the antlers were considered contraband by the state.
- Edmunds introduces a bill that would exclude "possession of shed antlers" from this law.
- Edmunds bill pass into law, 95-1.
- Edmonds hangs his shed antlers in his state house office, declares victory over the repression of shed antlers.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Laws of Virginia
hacked from TPMWire: State Delegate James Edmunds (R) is upset about a state law that prohibits possession of "any wild bird or wild animal or the carcass or any part thereof, except as specifically permitted by law."